Every business or organization needs baby changing tables for diapering babies and toddlers, as well as children or adults with special needs. A wall mounted changing table is the perfect product for that need.
A wall mounted changing table offers your clients a helping hand with diaper changing on the go. There are many varieties of wall mounted changing tables and this buying guide will help you choose the best one for your business or organization.
1. Koala Kare KB200 Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station, White Granite
Our first review is of the Koala Kare KB200 Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station in white granite.
This changing table offers the highest level of safety and style perfect for your business or organization and home.
When installed properly, preferably by a professional, the Koala Kare KB200 meets ADA requirements and is ASTM and EN compliant.
The Koala Kare KB200 Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station is constructed of polypropylene and a unibody steel chassis, which allows this baby changing station to support 200 pounds with minimal deflection. It also provides greater resistance to wear with steel to steel hinges.
This well-built and sturdy wall mounted changing table is made in the USA.
The design of the Koala Kare KB200 makes changing baby quick and easy with a fold-out design that folds away when not in use.
This wall mounted changing table includes child protection straps, bag hooks, and has a liner dispenser that features two liner cavities.
To summarize this changing table with Pros and Cons:
- ASTM and EN compliant
- Meets ADA requirements when properly installed
- Requires some assembly but is easy to assemble
- Supports up to 200 pounds
- Includes child safety straps and bag hooks
- Well-built and sturdy
- Made in the USA
- For proper installation, a qualified professional is recommended
2. Foundations Worldwide Polyethylene Changing Station, Vertical Surface Mount / White
Our second and final review covers the Foundations Worldwide Polyethylene Changing Station in a vertical surface mount in white.
This wall mounted changing table features a clean design which fits virtually any décor.
Made from polyethylene, this changing table is easy to clean and inherently bacterial resistant.
All hardware is included with your purchase and the Foundations Worldwide changing station features steel on steel hinges with gas shock. The mounting plates for this design match 16 inches to 16-inch studs.
With proper installation this wall mounted changing table complies with ADA requirements and will support up to 150 pounds.
Included with this purchase is convenient, built in liner dispenser and an easy to sanitize safety strap that can be adjusted with one hand. A limited 5-year warranty is also included.
The Foundations Worldwide Polyethylene Changing Station is made in the USA.
Here are the pros and cons of this changing table:
- Easy to clean and made of polyethylene
- All hardware is included
- ADA compliant, when properly installed
- Supports up to 150 pounds
- Includes a liner dispenser and safety strap
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- To ensure proper installation this should be professionally installed
- Must match 16” to 16” studs
All you need to know about wall mount changing tables
Let’s take a look at why a wall mounted changing table is the right option for your business or organization.
Changing tables can really make diaper changing a breeze. A wall mounted changing table makes the most out of your space while giving your customers the convenience of having an easy and safe place to change their baby’s diaper.
It is important to remember that baby changing tables should be comfortable for caregivers as well as children.
A wall mounted changing table provides the most pleasant position to handle babies during changing time while providing comfort for the little one.
Why would your business benefit from a wall mount changing table?
What do customers want? Your customers want to feel welcome. When customers are happy, business is up. If a customer has to leave your establishment to attend to their child’s needs, they may not come back.
Smart companies know that keeping their customers happy is good for business. Being family friendly is good for business and produces success.
What to look for when buying a wall mounted changing table?
- A wall mounted changing table should be easy to operate and neatly folds out of the way when not in use.
- The location of the changing table should be easily accessible but out of the way for added privacy.
- An ideal wall mounted changing table opens with one hand, allowing for the other hand to be securely holding the baby.
- Look for a changing table made with highly durable polyethylene, which is naturally bacterial resistant.
- The vertical position of some wall mounted changing tables place the caregiver in a better position, than horizontal models, to handle the baby during diaper duty.
- Ensure the changing table has child safety straps that go across the baby’s body to safeguard baby while being changed.
- A changing table that is ASTM compliant is a sound choice. ASTM is a voluntary consumer safety specification that covers performance requirements, test methods, and labeling requirements to promote the safe use of baby changing tables.
- Changing tables made with highly durable polyethylene is very easy to clean making sanitation a breeze.
- This material also cuts down on odor causing bacteria which helps with the overall cleanliness of the area around the changing table.
Does a wall mount changing table provide good value for the money?
As we have already established, a happy customer continues to come back to your establishment. A space-saving, wall mounted changing table is a small gesture to your clients that your business is family friendly and accommodates those with small children and children or adults with special needs.
Take a small step to show your customers you want to make them feel welcome and happy by wanting to keep them comfortable with bringing their children along.
It is now time to reveal our picks for the review of the best wall mounted changing tables.
We hope this buying guide to the best wall mounted changing tables was helpful in choosing the perfect changing table for your business or organization.
Providing customers with an easy and convenient location to attend to their little ones makes them happy. Happy customers are repeat customers. If you still didn’t find what you were looking for, check our related articles: