Parents plan a nursery as soon as they get the news of being pregnant. They renovate the room, re-paint it and equip it with all the necessary things that the baby will require. An important part of this arrangement is the furniture. One of the important things that one can include is a specific diaper changing station. The necessity behind this is that the dedicated place will become an early habit for the infant. A good example of such a piece of furniture is the Badger Basket Diaper Corner Changing Table.
- Transform a corner of your baby's nursery into a deluxe dressing and diapering station
- Includes a laundry hamper and a storage basket for diapers and changing supplies
- Change your baby's diaper with feet pointing towards you
- Comes complete with a foam changing pad, fabric pad cover, and safety belt
- Wipe and spot clean as needed
This changing table from Badger Basket fits right in the corner of a nursery or even the bedroom of the parents. The design has been done in a way that it is fit and healthy for the baby as well as the parent.
If you’re looking for a changing table that’s designed to fit against a wall and not in a corner, a multi-purpose solution like Dream On Me’s 4-in-1 crib and changing table combo may work better for you. There’re even more changing table models for you to compare on our top 50 list of changing tables. Regardless, let’s get back to the product at hand and see what are its main features.
- The top half of the furniture will be the changing station. One will get the pad along with it and there is a safety belt for the child’s protection. The child will face the parent while the diaper changing session.
- The next two layers of the changing station are storage spaces that can hold a lot of things.
- The changing station is made from cherry wood and MDF. The material is easily cleanable.
- The fabric pad is machine washable.
- The table will require assembly when it gets delivered.
- The dimensions are 40.5 inches L x 31.5 inches W x 35 inches H.
- The weight of the product is 22.5 pounds.
- The paints and finishes are non-toxic.
- The product is available in multiple color options.
Pros and Cons
- The corner design is quite innovative as it will fit into a small space without any problem. It is quite compact.
- The baby’s feet will point the parent so changing diapers will be an easy task.
- The storage space is good for storing toys and other things required during changing diapers.
- The wood is quite sturdy and it will be able to take the weight put on it.
- Assembly of the product is easy and it comes with an ample amount of instructions.
- In the future, one can use it as a TV station.
- It is non-toxic so it wouldn’t cause any problem to the baby.
- The changing pad is quite comfortable and sturdy. The safety belt ensures that the child will remain safe.
- The height of the table is quite comfortable.
- The price of the product is really affordable.
- The product can often come with manufacturing defects.
In conclusion, it can be said that this particular diaper changing station will become a nice part of any nursery. It will adequately do the job that it claims to do without any problem. New parents will not have to think much before purchasing this product.