Need Baby wipes? You do need them, but which one will you buy? You can not just buy anyone. Random wipes will not do, you need quality baby wipes that are safe for your baby’s skin, how do you know which is best? Let’s find out!
– Most Popular Dad Diaper Bags –
11 Best All Natural Baby Wipes
Overall best natural baby wipes for sensitive skin
You can rely on their products as the brand is overall concerned with the health of babies as they thrive to make their future healthier. The Seventh Generation Baby Wipes is a safe and effective product and all natural too, that’s what we are interested in.
What makes the Seventh Generation Baby Wipes all natural? This is because it is hypoallergenic and contains no fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol, we earlier learned that these ingredients could be harmful to the skin.
Every other ingredient contained in these wipes are organic, and plant derived. You can use it on any part of your baby without having to worry about it causing them skin irritations.
You can trust these to handle any messy situation, no matter how big it is as the Seventh Generation Baby Wipes are thick, very thick but at the same time, these wipes are very soft and gentle on the skin. It comes in a big box with six packs inside.
Each pack contains 64 pieces of baby wipes, so you get 384 pieces of baby wipes in total. The bags feature a secure dispensing flip-top lid, so you can easily access the wipes, and it also makes the pack resealable.
You have to pay for these wipes, not as if the money is too much but when compared to the price of other baby wipes, you would agree that it is expensive. Notwithstanding, these baby wipes are ideal if you are looking for an all natural baby wipes.
2. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes – For Sensitive Skin
Best Baby Wipes for Sensitive Skin
Now, this is a unique product from Amazon and an excellent option of baby wipes if your baby has susceptible skin. Nice-Pak produced the Amazon Elements Baby Wipes out of a result of customers inspiration.
What makes the Amazon Elements Baby Wipes ideal for sensitive skin? These baby wipes are free from fragrance, dye, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, bronopol, the absence of these ingredients makes it safe to use for sensitive skin as you are less at risk of skin irritations.
Now, those are the ingredients that the Amazon Elements Baby Wipes does not contain, What does it hold that makes it so effective? These baby wipes were made with pharmaceutical-grade purified water, Aloe and Vitamin E, these are safe and natural ingredients great for sensitive skin.
The wipes are textured, thick and soft, and you can also use them to clean other baby parts. The packs have a flip flop feature, and each pack contains 80 pieces of sensitive wipes, so you get 480 pieces of baby wipes in total.
Just in case you would want to know more about this product, you have access to every detail about it, it features unique code, once scanned using your Amazon Mobile App, you can see all information there is about it.
Best Baby Wipes for Handling Diaper Rash
Here we have a great product, coming from q great company. The Babyganics Baby Wipes is an all natural baby wipes and very effective one too. It is ideal for use if your baby is the type that easily gets diaper rashes.
What makes the Babyganics Baby Wipes ideal for handling diaper rash? The Babyganics Baby Wipes is recommended for babies prone to diaper rash because it contains plant-derived ingredients and also is non-allergenic.
Having being pediatrician and dermatologist tested to be free from fragrance, paraben, phthalates, sulfate and other unfriendly additives, it is sure to help your baby diaper rashes heal faster as it won’t cause any form of irritations that may worsen the situation.
These baby wipes being biodegradable is also a plus as you have to worry less about issues of pollution. The box contains four packets, each with 100 pieces of baby wipes so in total you get 400 baby wipes pieces.
4. Pampers Sensitive – Water-Based Baby Diaper Wipes
PAMPERS is one of the top brands producing for diapers and wipes, they have made such a reputation for themselves that customers now trust their products. These sensitive water-based baby diapers are really what they should be, ideal baby wipes for sensitive skin.
There are several reasons why these diapers are great for sensitive skin. These diapers are fragrance-free, they have no scent and are hypoallergenic. It has a Soft grip Texture and is moist that gives your baby a gentle feel as you wipe and does not cause skin irritations.
The Pampers Sensitive Water-Based Baby Diaper Wipes can handle any messy situation, and you do not need so much, about three to four is enough to get the job done. Seven packs, each with 64 pieces of diaper wipes are contained in a box, so you get 448 pieces of baby diaper wipes in all. The packets are resealable, so the wipes stay moist no quality is lost.
Instead of you to spend your money on cheap wipes that won’t serve you well, please invest in quality diaper wipes such as these.
5. HUGGIES One & Done Scented Baby Wipes
Huggies are the number 1 brand for many customers, and these baby wipes are great. These baby wipes are scented, they have a light cucumber and green tea scent which is natural and not harmful in any way. Customers who have bought and used it confirms that it does not cause skin irritations as it is hypoallergenic and free from paraben, alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, and methylchloroisothiazolinone (I know you can’t pronounce that, call it MIT).
These wipes are very useful when it comes to cleaning, with baby wipes such as these, cleaning up will be a breeze. They come out thick and fresh and goes gently on the skin and hardly rips due to the triple clean layer feature. They also do contain the right amount of moisture, so they do not dry out, some adults to make use of it as they prefer it to tissue paper.
The HUGGIES One & Done Scented baby wipes are contained in 3 refill flip-top packs with 648 total wipes. If you want to purchase these wipes, do so in bulk because you get a free wipes dispenser tub when you do.
The WaterWipes brand prides itself with this product being the world’s purest baby wipes. You can trust that statement to be true. The wipes are pure as they contain 99.9% (You can say 100%) of water and fruit extracts, the ingredients are all natural.
With such a high percentage of water included, it still is not too wet, it contains moderate moisture and never goes dry. Though a bit thin, these wipes do the cleaning job accurately.
These wipes do not contain alcohol or fragrance. They are unscented, hypoallergenic and overall safe for your baby’s sensitive skin. It is also safe to use on other parts of your baby like hands and face. They can be used as an alternative to cotton wool and water for newly born babies.
The WaterWipes baby wipes are contained 60 pieces in a pack. There are nine packs in a box giving you a total of 540 pieces of baby wipes. Also, you should know that the WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes is Amazon’s choice for “pure baby wipes.” It is a multipurpose product and can be used for other wiping purposes.
7. Kirkland Signature – Baby Wipes Ultra Soft Unscented
The Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes are another great option of baby wipes you can buy if you need baby wipes. Why many customers prefer these baby diaper wipes is because of the size, these wipes are a bit larger than your regular baby wipes.
These baby wipes are very soft too as they were made with Tencel, they feel very gentle on the skin when used. They are also unscented and free from gluten, nuts and animal ingredients which makes them very safe for babies, more especially those with sensitive skin and it is a great deal for babies with diaper rash.
The pack these diapers comes in is a bit big and contains 100 pieces of baby wipes that it will take a long time to finish them. Whereas it is a baby wipes product, all other members of the family can make use of it if they want. The price is also not high, with few dollars you can own a pack or two of these.
8. Kandoo Flushable – Wet Wipes for Toddlers and Kids
These wipes are biodegradable, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, there is very little or no possibility of it causing irritations on your baby’s skin. They are soft on the skin and contains a right amount of moisture that leaves the skin feeling fresh after each clean. These baby wipes will be appreciated when your baby gets potty trained as it is very much easy for the little ones to use.
These baby wipes come in 12 packs, each of these packs contains 42 pieces of baby wipes giving you a total of 504 baby wipes in total. The packs are like a dispenser as it has this flip flop top so you can easily access the wipes and it is resealable, so it keeps the baby wipes fresh.
Also, The Kandoo Flushable wet wipes are flushable just as the name implies, it is very easy to flush, and you can use it as a supplement for toilet papers as it even cleans better than it.
9. Boogie Wipes – Gentle Saline Nose Wipes
These are Nose Wipes, ideal for use on babies with a runny nose to help them clean better, much better than using a tissue. Boogie wipes come in just the perfect size you need to do the job and contains moderate saline moisture. The saline included makes it effective as it quickly dissolves boogies in cases when your baby has a dry nose.
You can choose the best one for your baby, the unscented wipes if your baby has very sensitive skin or the fresh grape scented one. Many customers do go for the scented one though because the smell is pleasing.
The Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Nose Wipes are soft and gentle on the skin, so your baby does not break out. Ingredients included includes Vitamin E, chamomile, aloe and more and it is free from alcohol, paraben, and phthalate.
It comes in 3 packs, 30 pieces of baby wipes in each pack making a total of 90 baby wipes. Just like most baby wipes, the Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Nose Wipes features a tight snap closure which makes it resealable and helps ensure that the wipes do not lose moisture. This feature also makes it easy for you to pull out one wipe at a time.
10. Baby Wipes by Bloom Baby
These wipes are thick and textured too. They clean properly even with just one wipe. They contain about 100% of Hydro Pure Water, are hypoallergenic and blended with plant-derived vitamins, so the wipes not only works for cleaning. But they also heal and protect the skin from irritations.
These wipes are free from alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, parabens and other unfriendly ingredients but are to be used on only the diaper area, using them on other parts of the body are not recommended.
11. Medline Ultrasoft Dry Baby Wipes
The Medline Ultrasoft Dry Baby Wipes is a much different product from the rest on this list, and I decided to end with it. These wipes are more like cloth wipes, as they were made with Soft-Spun fabric which is a great deal for cleaning sensitive skin without resulting to irritations.
They are thick and soft, nonabrasive and free from artificial additives. These are dry wipes so to use them. You just need to add a bit of warm water and clean away.
What to Expect from a Quality Wipes Box
Not all baby wipes are of the same quality, so you need to know what makes a quality one, below are some things you can look out for;
- How thick is it? This should be overall important to you. You need something thick that won’t tear easily, and you should also look out for the texture, it should be ok enough to clean properly.
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Babies typically do have delicate and very sensitive skin so you do not want something that will give them skin allergies like contact dermatitis or eczema. You should go for hypoallergenic baby wipes because they are free from unfriendly ingredients and chemicals that could irritate your baby’s skin.
- What ingredients does it contain? Being Hypoallergenic is not all, you should be mindful also of the elements the wipes contain as they may still contain chemicals. Wipes with all natural ingredients are the best to go for. Below are some of the components you should try to avoid;
- Parabens; it is not new to hear that Parabens are harmful to the skin. Why are they harmful? The reason is that they mimic the hormone estrogen in the body which can disrupt the hormone function leading to cancer. But, the sad thing is that they are usually used as preservatives in most products today, you should try to stay far from products that contain it.
- Fragrance; People do argue if Fragrance is harmful or not because it helps in covering up bad smells. The truth is, fragrance (or perfume as it is sometimes called) is not a necessary ingredient in baby wipes, and it can be harmful too. This is because it contains toxic elements which can cause central nervous system damage, you can liken it to the harm caused by cigarette smoke.
- Polysorbate 20; Though this is derived from a natural ingredient identified as sorbitol, it still is not a natural ingredient itself, it is likened to be carcinogenic. It is a fragrance component and also toxic which can cause skin irritations. Recent products contain Polysorbate 60 and Polysorbate 80 which are less harmful.
- Phenoxyethanol; This is another chemical compound found in many cosmetic products which is very harmful to the skin. It is toxic, and this chemical can affect the brain and the central nervous system when inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Most products tend to have a very low percentage of Phenoxyethanol so it can not be noticed, try to check properly before buying.
- Propylene glycol; Whereas this is not a too bad ingredient as it is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) you should also try to avoid baby wipes that contain it if you can. It is a strong skin irritant and can cause contact dermatitis.
- Tocopheryl Acetate; This ingredient is derived from Vitamin E but mixed with acetic acid. It is mostly used in skin creams, but the truth is that it does more harm than good to the skin as high doses of it can cause skin irritations. It is an ingredient that should stay off your baby wipes.
Cloth Wet Wipes, What are they?
We are talking about sensitive baby wipes, but most at times, cloth wet wipes might be ideal for you. Your baby might have severe allergies such that sensitive wipes can’t help and may worsen the situation, in such a case, you turn to wet cloth wipes for help. How do you make such wipes, it’s easy;
- Get a washcloth
- Dip it in warm water (you can also add mild soap or detergent)
- Use it to wipe your baby
Very easy, and it is very advantageous if you know this because sometimes you can run out of wipes and quickly make a cloth wet wipe to do the job. Fabric wet wipes are also very natural. You made it yourself, so you are sure of it being safe.
What quantity of wipes should you buy and How many will you make use of?
You are sure to make use of a lot of wipes on your baby, so you need to buy so much of it, in bulk quantity, so you never run out of wipes. Your baby wipes should be with you at all times, at home when indoors and in your diaper bag as you step out as you would need them during any diaper change.
Baby wipes are really useful products you need to buy. Most especially if you want to keep your baby free from skin irritations, you would need good wipes to use in cleaning your babies before any diaper change. Babies skin are sensitive, so you need to use something that is sensitive as well on them. The baby wipes reviewed in this list are all safe to use, and you can trust them to do the job.