New-born babies are an addition to the family. Just like the adults need their closets the baby will need a storage space for their things. Parents decide to go for a dresser as they look chic and work well in the nurseries. But often they need to buy multiple pieces of furniture which they won’t ever need again after the baby has grown out of it. The Dream On Me Marcus changing table may help you with this
- Safety rail and changing pad included
- Restraining strap with easy-release buckle to secure baby safely in place
- 3 easily accessible, spacious drawers accommodate baby's wardrobe essentials
The Dream On Me Marcus Changing Table and Dresser is a 2-in-1 product – a changing table that can later be transformed into a regular dresser. This will save their money as well as their space. If you’re looking for a more compact and lightweight changing table, the Stokke Care changing table may be a better fit for you. For even more alternatives, check out our list of the 50 best changing tables. In any case, let us read a little bit more about this product.
- This furniture has 3 drawers and a changing section at the top.
- Railings are present on the top to provide additional safety to the baby.
- A changing pad is also included with the product. The changing pad has a restraining strap on it.
- The product reaches unassembled to you along with an instruction manual and all the needed pieces. The tools are also included in the pack.
- The 3 drawers are quite spacious and they operate through a sliding mechanism.
- Dimensions of the product are 36″ x 23″ x 43″.
- The weight of the product is 71 pounds.
- The material that is used in making the furniture is cherry wood and it is quite sturdy.
- The dresser cum changing table meets the CPSC and ASTM standard.
- It comes in 8 attractive finishes.
Pros and Cons
- The material of the product is quite sturdy which will make it long lasting.
- The drawers will fit all the things that the baby needs. It is easy to pull and push the drawers.
- The product meets all the safety standards that a baby furniture needs. The addition top rails make it extra secure.
- A changing pad is included for the comfort of the child.
- The 8 finishes are quite nice and it would fit in nurseries of different themes.
- The price of the product is quite affordable as well.
- It does come with adequate instructions to get the thing assembled and the needed tools are included as well.
- The design of the dresser is quite nice and it can become a permanent dresser after the baby has outgrown the changing table.
- Some customers have received damaged or scratched products.
- Assembly can get a little time consuming for people who are doing it for the first time.
So, here we present to you the review of the Dream On Me Marcus Changing Table and Dresser. It is indeed a nice product and it is manufactured by a reputed company. One needs to follow the instructions carefully to assemble it in the best way. Parents who want to buy something affordable but nice can definitely have a look at this 2-in-1 product meant for baby nurseries.