Setting up the perfect nursery for kids is a dream that all new and soon-to-be moms aspire to fulfill using the best available products. A nursery for babies is incomplete without a dresser, which can be used to store the baby’s favorite clothing pieces.
- Three drawers with metal drawer glides and stop mechanisms
- Removable changing tray included to extend the life of your dresser
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Hidden hardware construction
If you are looking to set up your baby’s nursery, this Bingo 3-drawer dresser by Babyletto with a natural finish is all you need to keep their clothes safe in an elegant yet simple looking dresser. For changing tables with other features or designs, see our list of the best changing tables. For a quick comparison, you can also check out our review of the Angeles Changing Table with a couple different handy features, like extendable stairs.
Its removable tray makes it all the more durable, which is the most essential feature you look for when selecting your child’s room furniture as kids can get rough with furniture at times. Here are some of its features that you must consider before making a purchase decision:
This dresser is not only designed for storage purposes. It has a top removable diaper changing tray that can be utilized as the perfect diaper changing station for your baby. With the drawer options, you can store all essential diaper changing supplies within reach. Hence, it functions as a dresser to keep clothes, diapers, and supplies and as a nursery changing station too. It’s multitalented that way!
Framed in natural wood slats, this Bingo dresser has been manufactured using New Zealand pine wood and CARB II-complaint MDF. Its natural lead- and phthalate-safe finish is non-toxic, making it safe for your infants in case they decided to chew on it while teething. Kids can surprise you with what they can chew on, so this extent of safety is a must.
- Product dimensions: 36.92*19.2*34 inches
- Color: White
- Standard weight: 80 pounds
- Material: MDF (washed natural wood)
- The changing table comes fully assembled
Pros and Cons
If you are still thinking whether or not to buy this dresser for your baby, check out the following pros and cons to reach a decision:
- Roomy as it comes equipped with three drawers that allow for more than sufficient storage space for your baby’s everyday essentials
- Made from safe, non-toxic material
- Durable with a removable changing tray
- Does not specify anything about safety and whether safety compliance has been ensured
- Stationary, so you can’t easily move the dresser around conveniently
- Annoying assembly process, according to customer reviews
If you are looking for a simple but functional changing table for your little one, this is a pretty good option. It basically does what it says on the can and fits the needs of anyone not looking for any extra fancy features.